Position: Student Coach
Chhaya Dias is a Emotional Resilient Coach and the Founder of The Balance Beam, a company that specialises in delivering tailored solutions to individuals for their personal growth and advancement from the broad spectrum of Emotional Intelligence Practices and Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Chhaya is an experienced professional and specializes in issues like:
Chhaya is an International Coach Federation accredited ACC coach and has a Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Psychology with working experience in India, Japan and Singapore as a Counsellor, Teacher and Facilitator. She is also a Certified Emotional Intelligence Assessor & Practitioner, a graduate of Advanced Corporate Coaching Program and a NLP Practitioner.
Level 1: “Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Apr 2017
Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Foundation
• Using the power of the Subconscious to bring change.
6Secs—The EQ (Emotional Intelligence) Network Nov 2016
• EQ Practitioner Certification: To support others to understand, use and improve their EQ
• EQ Assessor Certification: To administer EQ tests— scientifically validated, practical and
action oriented measure of EQ,
Laser Coaching Group Mentor Practicum (100 hours+) Jun 2012—Nov 2013
•Guided conversations adopting ICF Core Coaching competencies using focused interventions
The Worldwide Institute of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Jan 2014
• To boost personal development and improve communication skills
• Core Essentials Graduate: Foundational Coach training skills Mar 2012
• Advanced Corporate Coaching Program April 2019
Area of Focus: Coach Approach in Corporate situations with individuals, teams and
S.N.D.T. University, Mumbai India
• M.Phil/M.A in Psychology (1988) /(1996)
University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
B.A (Psychology )(1985)
Coaching Since 2005